Saturday, February 20, 2021

I’m Amazed...

 I’m amazed at...

The fact that when I ...

Say....

Recite...

Sing or...

Mention the name of... 

Jesus....

Things shift...

They start changing ...

The GOD I serve gave his son a name above all other names that possess power to bend every knee!!!

You see...

His great mission of bridging the gap between us and the father represents so much love... 

which will never cease!!!

The peace of life is knowing

Worry free...

Security

Giving by the king of KINGS!!!

And...

Lord of LORDS!!!

Like the song that we sing...

“ when we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be”

We won’t be bored

Praising our LORD

Drinking from the rivers of living waters flowing from the majestic Throne...

Eating from the tree of life...

Oh don’t that sound nice!?!?!

All made possible...

By JESUS!!!!

Who laid down his life like a lamb to the slaughter shedding his precious blood for me...

You also. 

Say his NAME there’s power in his almighty great name!


JAMES E. LAMB III

Peaceonlines2u.blogspot.com

February 20th 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment