Sunday, April 26, 2026

Here I go again!

​sitting alone at a burger place  looking out the window. My belly is craving food and my heart is craving love. 

  “I want to get next to you” is playing through the speaker my mind go back to the movie carwash and I remember the girl was waiting for her love to come. My burger arrives at least my belly is being fulfilled. The first bit was amazing!  I’m sitting at the window watching the cars and people are in motion. Then “Just be thankful” played though the speakers “ though you may not drive a great big Cadillac “ “Gangster white wheels tv antenna in the back” “ you may not have a car at all” then he said…

“ Just remember brothers and sisters you can still stand tall!”

That verse blew my head back in place, blew it right back order where it was supposed to be. My heart stood still made me 

No comments:

Post a Comment